ASIAN STREET FOOD NOW KOSHER IN BEVERLY HILLS!
One of the great joys of traveling is to experience the local cuisine. This is especially true about Asian countries.
In the past few years, Asian street food has become iconic. The endless reality shows and articles surrounding street food in Asia shows the most delicious looking dishes ever! These are not just “street vendors”. These small sidewalk restaurants are of high quality using only fresh ingredients.
Now we do not have to travel to Asia to experience this great iconic street food taste. Right here in Beverly Hills a new restaurant has opened called THE SIDEWALK. This is a newly opened Kosher Take-out restaurant. They offer delicious ASIAN noodles & ASIAN rice bowls MENU supervised
by the RCC.
Popular items on the Menu are :
- CHICKEN RAMEN Trendy Japanese Noodles Soup
- CRISPY CHILLI BEEF over RICE Hybrid Thai/Chinese Crispy Beef & Chili
- BOAT NOODLES BEEF SOUP, Legendary THAI Noodles with Beef Soup
- KOW SOI Chicken NOODLES Original Recipe from Northern Hills of Thailand
- TOFU GINGER Curry NOODLES. Indian inspired Bowl of Noodles
- BEEF BOWL Japanese Style Yoshinoya Beef Bowl but KOSHER WAY
- PHO chicken Noodles Soup -Vietnamese Noodles Bowl